PIANC APAC 2020 is a biennial conference series focusing on harbours, ports and recreational boating in the Asia Pacific region.
Information for Presenters
- Oral presentations will be within 20-30 minute timeslots (including Q&A and room changes).
- Panel sessions will be multiple 10 minute presentations followed by a 20-30 minute panel discussion session.
- Times will be strictly enforced by chairpersons.
- Presenters are encouraged to practice talks and timing.
- Presentations must be provided in PowerPoint format.
- PDF versions of PowerPoint presentations will be published on the APAC Conference website and be available to Conference registrants – Authors consent is implied as a condition of presentation at the Conference.
- Presentations must be checked by the presenter with the audio-visual technician in the speakers’ presentation room as soon as possible after registering at the Conference venue.
- Presenters should arrive at their session room, introduce themselves to the chairperson and familiarise themselves with the audio-visual facilities including checking their presentation at least 10 minutes prior to session commencement.